At Bajolo Beauty Spa we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our clients and website visitors.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you access any of our services online, by phone, in writing or in person. We only collect the information we ask from you, that you give us and consent to it being processed for the purpose of delivering professional services.
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process information about your use of our site including details of your visits. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
How will we use the information we collect?
We process your information for the purpose of providing you with professional treatments and services at Bajolo Beauty Spa.
This includes some or all of the following:
• Managing appointment requests and enquiries you have submitted to us.
• Allowing you to create a Bajolo Beauty Spa website account and receive the benefits of being a registered user when using the website.
• Helping us to know what you need, and providing opportunities to give us feedback so we can tailor and improve our products and services appropriately.
• Providing you with information about products and services offered or promoted through Bajolo Beauty Spa that you have opted in to receive.
• Conducting internal data and statistical analysis to monitor performance of our services and make improvements.
Storing Your Personal Data
The information we collect about you is stored on an electronic database on a secure server hosted and maintained by a UK/EU third party.
The principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) require us to make sure your data is accurate, kept up-to-date and that we keep it for no longer than is necessary.
To meet these requirements:
• we will update your data or remove it from our database or website CMS at your request.
• if you receive updates on our products or services, any information we send you will include details to let you unsubscribe.
• we will remove you from our database if there has been no contact with you for 3 years.
Disclosing Your Information
In the event that we sell any or all of our business.
Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (effective from 25 May 2018), there are a number of new rights relating to Data Protection.
You have the following rights:
• The right to be informed
• The right of access
• The right to rectification
• The right to erasure
• The right to restrict processing
• The right to data portability
• The right to object
• Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
Access to Information
To request a copy of the information that we hold about you, correct any information that is inaccurate, unsubscribe from our services, or withdraw your consent,
please contact us in writing.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Belle Vee Beauty Lounge
123 High Street
You can find more information on the Information Commisioner’s Office website.